Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hard Drive

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Giatros

Giatros

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

Mod Edit: Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic452210.html/page__st__30 - Hamluis.

Hey Guys,
I don't mean to hijack this post or anything but I have a brand new hp envy (2 months) and got the exact same problem. Hd dropped dead out of no where and I'm just about to take the biggest exam of my life and I can't study for it w/o my notes etc. I'm sorta kinda worried would it be alright if I followed along what layladog is doing or should I make a new post. I have the same hd quick 303 error.

Edited by hamluis, 20 July 2012 - 10:36 AM.
Split - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 AM

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:04 PM

@ Giatros

Please start a new topic of your own if you would like assistance (out of courtesy to layladog and to avoid any possible confusion), and then send me a PM to notify me of it and I will reply to you there.

Thank you.

Edited by AustrAlien, 18 July 2012 - 12:05 PM.

AustrAlien
Google is my friend. Make Google your friend too.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users