Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue screen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 slikk24

slikk24

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 PM

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:35 PM

I am getting a blue screen crash on my Dell Windows 7 computer. I have ran virus and malware checkup and nothing found. Think I might have a driver issue from an windows update or something. Please help

Edited by hamluis, 20 July 2012 - 10:31 AM.
Duplicate post, closed by QE - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 AM

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:25 AM

Can you post the bluescreen error or try using Bluescreenview zip file. Download and install then run bluescreenview. Copy-paste the report on your next reply.

Edited by hamluis, 20 July 2012 - 09:00 AM.
Delete, PM sent - Hamluis.

Tekken

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:01:51 PM

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

You have posted the same issue here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic461527.html/

Please do not start multiple topics about the same issue. This can result in confusion and possible conflicting advice.

Discussion of your issue will continue in the topic linked to. This one is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users