Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

look at this newegg product and laugh

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 RB_Kandy

RB_Kandy

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:33 PM

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0TD0776572

OK, it's a pen, USB Flash Drive, Laser Pointer, and mouth freshener. LMAO.
And it can be yours for $99

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at this.
What next, a tooth brush that doubles as a SATA to IDE adapter?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 PM

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

It is no worse than the DVD re-winder I saw a while ago. Or Do for you DVDs what a Tape re-winder does for your VHS tapes when you've finished watching them.

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,836 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 PM

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

Dang they are out of stock on the DVD rewinders! Great reviews too: http://www.amazon.com/DVD-Rewinder/product-reviews/B000NK7E7Y

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,755 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

I so want one (the pen, not the DVD rewinder)

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#5 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,911 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:06 AM

Rewind a DVD?! Seriously?

By the way, I saw this on the reviews of that object in the link Animal provided:

. . .
manually rewinding a DVD isn't so bad if you're smart. I just attach the DVDs to my bicycle wheels and ride a few miles. The DVDs get rewound and I get exercise. Quit being lazy folks. Rewind your DVDs manually but smartly.

:hysterical:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#6 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

The DVD rewinder would make a good gag gift if the price is right.

Roger

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/

167 @ June 2015

#7 BaronMalleus

BaronMalleus

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

I had a friend whose mother asked him how to rewind the DVD after they had just finished watching Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. He was so caught of guard he didn't even laugh, just stared at her.

#8 herg62123

herg62123

• Members
  • 553 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

While we are at it.....

I just found out where babies come from.

:crazy: :lmao: :hysterical:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,836 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

Are you blinkers sluggish? Do they make an annoying ticking noise? Do they not flash fast enough? Here's your solution.

Blinker Fluid

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#10 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

Great Find!

I went through the rest of that site, I gotta get me some of those sky hooks. And

Lowering Kit
$19.95
Some people spend hundreds - even thousands merely to lower their car! Some people even cut their springs - that is the wrong way to lower a car! Why bother with different bolt sizes and components, when KaleCoAuto's do-it-yourself lowering kit is a mere four piece kit! Installs in minutes, just insert one per tire and you'll be the envy of every lowrider in town! Now available in standard, chrome, and gold.

I already told my brother I found his Birthday gift.

Roger

Edited by rotor123, 20 July 2012 - 03:44 PM.

167 @ June 2015

#11 some1special

some1special

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0TD0776572

OK, it's a pen, USB Flash Drive, Laser Pointer, and mouth freshener. LMAO.
And it can be yours for $99

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at this.
What next, a tooth brush that doubles as a SATA to IDE adapter?

if only it had bluetooth.....lol

#12 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:31 AM

Well, if it has a USB interface and flash memory anyway, they should have been able to get it to play MP3s.

#13 BaronMalleus

BaronMalleus

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:34 AM

My wife and I recently bough somebody one of those small beard and mustache trimmers. It had a flash light built into it. As seen on TV just keeps getting weirder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users