Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

. Rootkit rootkit.mbr.pihar.d (boot image) ,trojan.tdlphaze.1, rootkit.win32.pihar!Ik, Win32/bootkit, Malware gen:variant.graftor.13001 (engine A), ba

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nkreb

nkreb

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:10 AM

OK- I am not extremely computer savvy... I may have destroyed the computer beyond repair, but my files are not backed up and all of the videos of my son when he was a baby are on there and only there. So, HELP!!!! I had a bad virus that started as pop ups for fake virus protection- I can't even remember what it said. I gave it to my brother in law to fix and it took him a month to tell me I needed to backup my files cause he was going to dump the whole thing. Last night after plugging in the USB and having it fill up without even getting through a 1/4 of our pictures, I decided to try to get rid of the virus myself. I ran malwarebytes which found some items and told me to shut down to complete. I did, got the blue screen- started in safe mode w/ networking (got a pop up that said malwarebytes could not be located). After some more searching, I downloaded Hitman that was made for the DNS virus- I know whatever it is on my computer is really bad. The local connection icon was completely removed. Ethernet driver gone and microsoft system tools like firewall and security all gone. Here is a what hitman said before it told me to reboot to complete the deletion of the virus (s). Rootkit rootkit.mbr.pihar.d (boot image) ,trojan.tdlphaze.1, rootkit.win32.pihar!Ik, Win32/bootkit, Malware gen:variant.graftor.13001 (engine A), backdoor.maxplus, trojan-dropper.win32.sirefeflIK... and 57 items in tempfiles..... HELP PLEASE!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:04 AM

Copy this tool to the infected PC

FSS

Checkmark all the boxes

Click on "Scan".
Please copy and paste the log to your reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users