Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

get a blank inbox page

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 1hammerhead

1hammerhead

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 PM

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

Something went haywire! When I sign-in on msn.com, instead of taking me to my email menu and more importantly my inbox, I go the msn home page. It displays the normal sign-out button and the hotmail button, complete with my current email count. OK, fine, I click the hotmail button, it connects for..ever, well, not quite, but slow. The I got nothing but a blank page for the first 50 attempts on various computers and browsers. Most recently, I get this message: "The web address you entered could not be found[more information]You were trying to go to snt126.mail.live.com%2Fdefault.aspx"

I went to login123.com, they went thru my msn account, came to a menu displaying a long list of msn type listings, showing their status, ie "working" or something to that effect and "STOPPED" I think that is exactly what was displayed. They want $109.99 to do the repair...I lost my job April...I have been sending out resumes...Be nice to check for responses!
So, any help here would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users