Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keep getting message that Im not connected

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jeanie713

jeanie713

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:49 AM

Hi,

When I try to connect to some websites or games I have downloaded I will get a message that says "your not connected to the internet". I know that I am connected. My emails will download but they will not display when they are opened. I came home one evening and noticed that the internet was really slow so I checked my router admin page and saw that someone was using my network. I revoked them and changed my password. Ever since that night I have had one problem after another. I have tried system restore to an earlier time, I ran malwarebytes and spybot and removed everything it found than I ran trend micro housecall and it didn't find anything but I still have the problem. I checked and made sure that I wasn't using a proxy server under tools in mozilla and IE. So far no luck in fixing it. Any ideas what to try next? Thanks so much for any tips you can give me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users