Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Any suggestion for screen capture software ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cuhkwan

cuhkwan

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

Hi forum,

I am looking for a free & portable version program which can do the screen capture video & audio(speaker/ mic) with simple UI. It'd be great if the output format can have many options.

Could you suggest anything ?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 AM

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

You Might Look here at Videohelp.com, I consider them a reliable forum and they have been around for many years since way back.

Screen capture/Screenshots
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/desktop-screen-capture

There are 22 different softwares listed on this page. You should find something you'll like

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#3 cuhkwan

cuhkwan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

Thanks for the helpful infomation.

I'm still checking those 22 items, which are free (not 30 days trial), latest updated at least within 2012 and got portable version.

Any word of mouth for them ?

#4 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 AM

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:28 AM

Not really ever used any of them. However The page does give ratings and user reviewe you can read.

I've seen mention of Fraps for game play capture, It isn't free however.

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users