Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan Horse Patched_c.LXT, and others.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Akira Yatsu

Akira Yatsu

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 AM

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

Hello! I just registered in this forums, and they appeared to be pretty interesting. I saw a post before about a Patched trojan before but never found the solution.

This trojan white lists itself and doesnt let my AVG clean it, i believe it is somewhere i cant destroy it for it will mess up my system, is that true?

I ran AVG and found this.
I left my Lap all night on and keeps finding the same Trojan again and again, except from a couple more that you see there... which were found after I ran TDSkiller, I dont know what is all that tho.
Posted Image

I found a couple of ways to "remove it" but they seem like specific ways and I have no idea if this will affect my core files and mess up my system, so I decided it was time to look for some actual help, not just reading some old answers.
Currently, I ran:
AVG
TDSKiller
ESET
aswMRB <--- Has found them but I'm afraid to fix the files it tells me to because of the "core files" thing.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me here!

Edit: Most of the things I have used except AVG are because of this post I looked up on the internet (i know, but it has worked before!) to download this three items, besides, when I saw someone posting this before he was asked to post the logs (which he never did) so I decided to post this, I someone requires me to post this logs, please let me know which ones and I will do so. (Been checking all day now heh!) Thanks again if anyone can halp meeh! C:

Edited by Akira Yatsu, 17 July 2012 - 06:04 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 AM

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

Read the guide here on preparing logs

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html

and create a topic here

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum22.html