Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello and please help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scottishbird

scottishbird

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 AM

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

Just want to say a big hello and ask if someone can please help me....

My comptuter has had a mind of its own for the last two weeks.... it lets me onto google, shows you the first few lines of websites and will load up a couple of sites (like its letting me on here now) but wont let me on my webmail/socail sites... my skype works sometimes. I thought it was the DNS thing but having looked into it a bit more reckon its the OPTIMISER PRO thing that keeps popping up and tells me I have 1001 errors.

I'm not very technical with computers so I would really appreciate a simplfied (for dummys) as to how to get rid of it. I've tried and run revo but dont know what to do after I've done that... I dont seem to get an option to uninstall the program so I deleted it instead but now its in my recycle bin, but I dont know where that is...

I'm running on windows 7.

Please help...

Cheers!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

Hello scottishbird
:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation Link Here
and the excellent Tutorials.

Having Malware problems? Take a look at these two forums. Only post in one. The first link will usually be sufficient for most users.

Am I Infected What do I do? No DDS, HijackThis, or ComboFix logs should be posted in this forum.

Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs Here
Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users