Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

From My Archives!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nosnhoj#3

nosnhoj#3

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 PM

Posted 07 March 2006 - 04:49 AM

Hi all,

I am no graphics pro by any means, but I have, and still do open up Photoshop, or MMFlash and see what kind of eyesores I can come up with, but here are a couple of my personal favorites.

1. I originally made this one a couple of years ago with plain old MS Paint, but until now, I had only included it into my eMail signatures......just for grins.: :thumbsup:

Posted Image

2. I made this one in about 2 minutes one day this past football season. My ambient noise when working sometimes is ESPN, and for awhile there, Terell Owens name was mentioned countless times per day. That is where the motivation for this came from.

Posted Image

3. This last one is just one of those pics that you find on the web that reminds you of your Uncle. You will have to click on the thumbnail to see the full size.

Posted Image

Enjoy,

nos :flowers:
When I'm right, I'm right....
And when I'm wrong, I could have been right....
So I'm still right, cause I could have been wrong.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users