Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Camfrog Web Advanced

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 toodles

toodles

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:56 AM

I'm not sure if this is the area that I need to ask this question since my knowledge about computers is very limited. Hopefully someone can direct me to where I need to go if I've taken a wrong turn. I recently bought a new computer that has Windows XP ( same as the old computer) and I downloaded CamfrogWEB Advanced Active X Control so that I could chat on my favorite video chat site. Each time I try to enter the chat room I get an error message from Microsoft saying they have to shut down my browser and this is due to an add-on that they identify as CamfrogWEB. Essentially, my computer is telling me that I can't have this? I've worked with the support crew on the chat web site and they tried a variety of things to get me back in the room but to no avail. How do I get my computer to accept Camfrog?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 07 March 2006 - 01:18 AM

Welcome to BC toodles. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the software? Could you tpye the exzact message iin your next post? Include any number the error message generates.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users