Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

mouse problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 AM

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

Hello well recently ive moused house so different location of phone line in my room and router now in my room also today i got Internet.. going on-line as normal using mouse as normal no problems then 4 hours boom mouse stops working wondering what happed i eventually worked it out my wireless mouse looses signal to the usb that plugs into the computer for the mouse to get signal now to temporary fix it i have to move the usb closer to the mouse for it to work so its sounds like something is interfering at all?

It is Logitech has new batterys in too.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

Are you connected by a hub or port? How far does it looses the signal? There are most likely a wireless interference nearby so might wanna check these devices such as cordless phone or bluetooth dongles. Check also battery indicator for the wireless mouse.

Edited by jhayz, 16 July 2012 - 09:41 PM.

Tekken

#3 samuel3

samuel3
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:12 AM

ok well seems to have fixed it self a bit i can move it a bit further away now so its not in the way and still works about 40cm anymore then that will cutout and stop

I have the router to the left of me on the floor now i have my speaker side of monitor but were never a problem

Edited by samuel3, 17 July 2012 - 07:12 AM.

#4 samuel3

samuel3
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

again its alot closer right next to mouse and is still cutting out i cant replace the mouse either only till i tomorrow when i can buy one.. what else can it be?

#5 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:58 AM

All I can think of is reinstalling the driver if it came with a CD or if it was downloaded online.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users