Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IE 9 and Mozilla won't load videos, HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JeremyHau

JeremyHau

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 PM

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

I have Mozilla and IE 9, and for some reason neither of them are working when it comes to watching videos via youtube.com or even vevo.com. It's getting to be quite ridiculous. For instance, when I open IE 9 and go to youtube to watch a video a prompt pops up saying I need to install Adobe Flash. I do so, and it shows that it has successfully installed, however, the next time I shut down and restart my lap top up it does it again. It is not staying on my computer. Is their a way to fix this or what can I do to make it permanent? It is quite annoying. Thanks in advance.

Jeremy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 PM

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:44 AM

Flash could be corrupted. The best way to find that out is to use the uninstall tool at the link and then install a fresh copy.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users