Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ip camera

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wotrulike

wotrulike

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 AM

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hi All, Please can you help? I want to set up a wireless security camera on my home network but I donít know where to start, I think I might need a static ip somewhere, my desktop pc win7 is connected direct into the wireless router (D-Link) and want to use my laptop a HP to view the camera on (a Tenvis JPT3815) when away from home via Broadband at another location, any help please?and I live in the UK
Thanks for looking,
Paul
i saw a woman wearing a T shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said "Implants?"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 PM

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

You should atleast inquire from their support and information site first. http://www.tenvis.com/web/enProductshow-3.html

Tekken

#3 The_Outkast

The_Outkast

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

You will have to set a static IP on the camera, then you will have to forward a port to it in your router.

#4 mikesys

mikesys

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 AM

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

A great place to start is these guys I've bough from them before and they know what they're on about. One of their support guys talked me through getting remote access set up and it's a doddle really. No idea why I couldn't work it out myself!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users