to the BC forums.
Use Windows in Safe Mode/"Safe Mode with networking" to do the following: It works just fine.
Let's collect some more information: I'll have a look at it and help you try to resolve the problem.
Please follow the instructions: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 8, 7 & Vista(Note: When you run BSOD_Windows7_Vista_v2.64_jcgriff2_.exe, it will also run autoruns.exe ... and both need to be in the Documents folder!)
... with one exception to the following line under Step 4:
- "Create a new thread HERE and attach the file(s)."
The BC forums will allow a total
attachment size of only
512 kb (and what you need to attach will exceed this limit).
- Please upload the zip file to a file sharing website of your choice and and post a link to it in this thread so that we can access your uploaded zip file.
See the suggestions in the following links for recommendations on file sharing websites:
I can recommend : Also suitable is
Please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy, and post a link to it in this thread.Note: *** Unfortunately, this step will not be possible in any Safe Mode. ***
- It is a convenient and accurate way of providing us with details of your computer specifications.
Please download MiniToolBox
, save it to your desktop and run it.
- Checkmark the following checkboxes:
- Click Go.
When the scan is finished, a text file will open in a Notepad window.
- Copy the entire contents of the Notepad window, and paste in your reply.
(Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.)
Edited by AustrAlien, 13 July 2012 - 12:09 PM.