Thanks for the quick response. I will try tomorrow. I wanted you to look at this solution. I remember using this fix several years back (I think) when I had a Vista Ultimate setup on my computer. I think this corrected it for me. Let me know what you think???
1. Disable the Windows Update Service (Settings > Disable the Windows Update Service (Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools). Just
Stop the Services)
2. Navigate to: C:/Windows/ (or whereever you Windows system is)
3. Find the folder named: SoftwareDistribution
4. Rename that folder to something like SoftwareDistribution.old
5. Create a new folder called SoftwareDistribution
6. Go back to your Services panel and start the Windows Update service
7. Rerun Windows Update
I think this is the answer. Let me know
Edited by JazzMahn, 11 July 2012 - 08:06 PM.