Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ipconfig returns nothing in cmd. Possible virus? Also, internet stops working when downloading large files.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 seconddam

seconddam

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 AM

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:47 AM

Hello,

The topic title is basically my problem. When trying to run ipconfig using the cmd it returns nothing. Also, when downloading large files my internet will stop working and then start working after a while.

OS is Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Not sure what other information would be required. Let me know. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help pinpoint this problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,726 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 AM

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

You've run the Network Troubleshooter already?

http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/ , I would run all of the fixes.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users