Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Classic Games Are Back

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,541 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 15 March 2004 - 02:16 PM

Do you miss the days of the Atari 2600, Intellivision, ColecoVision, and the Handheld games? They were the games of your youth that you rushed home after school to play. Now many of these games have been recreated so you can play them on your PC. Best of all, most of them are free. Listed below are links to some of these recreations. If you have any more that are not listed here, please let us know about them in the forums.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Lerris_*

Guest_Lerris_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 15 March 2004 - 02:40 PM

Loved those games. Gonna go download the LED Handhelds ones right now. The original football one was the best. Used to kill my fingers though.

Lerris

#3 Gedalneil

Gedalneil

Grand Fleegle

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2004 - 12:23 PM

Moderator, I was playing Ball Breaker and I got a new high score. I sent a screen shoot of it to you since the ball got stuck in the upper corner. Can you please make the adjustment, and STOP BEING SUCH A BALL BREAKER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users