Basically, I'm preparing to install Windows 7 via Bootcamp, and I'm having trouble deciding which Anti-malware solution to go for. My family's used Norton 360 for years, and while it would be cost effective for me to join the family plan, I simply am not satisfied with Norton's performance and general sluggishness. So I've done some browsing around and can't seem to come to a conclusion on which Anti-malware package to buy or download or whatever have you.
Here's the deal:
- I consider myself a power user. I run 3D rendering, image editing, and video editing software.
- My 3D renders sometimes result in me having to visit "sketchy" sites like Mediafire or using P2P software as a last resort to download 3D model files.
- I plan to run Google Chrome inside Sandboxie.
- My computer is a Macbook Pro with 4GB of RAM
- The OS I need suggestions for is Windows 7 64-bit
Edited by TechlessOS_3211, 09 July 2012 - 05:37 PM.