Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Back Door Pirates

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 AM

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:56 AM

As a person involved in the development of technology, and copyright materials, I have always had a certain suspicion of anything that would compromise my privacy, especially within the WWW.

So After seeing such as,

.7:34 AM 7/9/2012
Application Categories — Websense.com
www.websense.com/content/ApplicationCategories.aspx
80% of incoming email is spam, often with links to malicious websites. ...
Firewalls - Software that protects the desktop from unauthorized
remote access. ... Remote Access - Software that enables authorized
access to and use of a desktop ... Keyloggers - Progra

And having encountered such previously,. .
(BTW I really would like to get, see , or read, some case file stories, . you know like those crime solvers that you see on TV, except this would be about petty home invaders that actually invade you computer, your communications and your privacy via your PC, instead of your home,)

I would like to be prepared, with the legal premises etc, so if I do have some type of spyware, back door Trojan, then if I can verify my PC history that has occurred, (which BTW might mean to call upon a moderator here as a witness, which also means you could be subpoenaed) would you say that this might be necessary to fulfill the citizens need to protect and preserve his freedom ?

Edited by Jove, 09 July 2012 - 06:57 AM.

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users