Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Olympus C-740 digital camera

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cluless

Cluless

• Members
  • 143 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 AM

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:25 AM

Hi Guys

I have the above camera and running my PC with Vista. When attaching the camera to the PC it no longer comes up with a panel asking how I want to import the pics. I can view them by going through the control panel but not import them. Can anyone suggest a path to take.

regards

Cluey

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 PM

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

If it came with a disc, then try installing the software that came with it. Alternately, you could use windows explorer to move the images from the card to your choice of a destination folder (which is what I prefer, so I can label the folder and place it where I want it rather than having a program do it for me). You can also check the Olympus website for that camera...My link
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users