Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Startup Repair Virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 jtemple

jtemple

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 AM

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

Hello,

I recently was locked in a startup loop with the Startup Repair virus. This virus has been described in other places on this forum. Basically it forced me to run the "Startup Repair" because if I didn't I was presented with a BSOD. I was able to get out of the startup loop, though I'm not really sure how. After restarting a couple times I was able to log in. I started the computer in Safe Mode with Networking and downloaded and installed MalwareBytes. I ran the scan, it found 1 infected file and dealt with it. MalwareBytes made me restart after this, which I did. This time I restarted the computer normally, out of Safe Mode. I also ran RKill which found no recognized malware processes. Next I updated my antivirus (Symantec Endpoint Protection) and scanned. It only found a tracking cookie, which was deleted. At this point, I was hoping I was clear.

However I'm currently unable to open Internet Explorer. I can open my normal browser, Chrome, but I can't download files and the browser periodically freezes and crashes. The computer seems to be running slower than normal and other applications are crashing occasionally. The only thing potentially out of order is there are two csrss.exe processes running which seems a bit odd. I would run the log programs suggested in the preparation guide, but I can't download any of these programs and I'm a bit wary of inserting my flash drive. I don't want to transfer anything elsewhere. Ideas? Thanks in advance for your help!

Josh

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 37,742 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

Greetings jtemple and :welcome: to BleepingComputer's Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum.

My name is Oh My! and I am here to help you!

I am very glad you were hesitant to allow any potential for cross contamination via your USB device. Good call! We have a way to deal with that and I will provide those instructions below.

First, let's go over some general information then we will get right to it.

===================================================

Ground Rules:

• First, I would like to inform you that most of us here at Bleeping Computer offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please try to match our commitment to you with your patience toward us. If this was easy we would never have met. :)
  • Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those I will provide for you while we work on your computer together. I need to be certain about the state of your computer in order to provide appropriate and effective steps for you to take. Most often "well intentioned" (and usually panic driven!) independent efforts can make things much worse for both of us. If at any point you would prefer to take your own steps please let me know, I will not be offended. I would be happy to focus on the many others who are waiting in line for assistance.
  • Please perform all steps in the order they are listed in each set of instructions. Some steps are a bit complicated. If things are not clear, be sure to stop and let me know. We need to work on this together with confidence.
  • Please copy and paste all logs into your post unless directed otherwise. Please do not re-run any programs I suggest. If you encounter problems simply stop and tell me about it.
  • When you post your reply, do not use the Posted Image button but use the Posted Image button instead.
  • In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see the Posted Image button. Click on this then choose Immediate E-Mail notification and then Proceed and you will be sent an email once I have posted a response.
  • If you do not reply to your topic after 5 days we assume it has been abandoned and I will close it.
  • When your computer is clean I will alert you of such. I will also provide for you detailed information about how you can combat future infections.
  • I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so.

Helping me Help You

Now that I am assisting you, you can expect that I will be very responsive to your situation. If you are able, I would request you check this thread at least once per day so that we can try to resolve your issues effectively and efficiently. If you are going to be delayed please be considerate and post that information so that I know you are still with me. Unfortunately, there are many people waiting to be assisted and not enough of us at BleepingComputer to go around. I appreciate your understanding and diligence.

Additional Information

• If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, I would appreciate you letting me know.
  • If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and I will guide you.
    • Explain as best you can what happens with your computer, i.e. it beeps three times, the the black screen starts then goes blank, etc
  • Please tell me if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • Upon completing the steps below I will review your topic an do my best to resolve your issues.
  • If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.

Panda USB Vaccine

--------------------

From a clean computer, please download and use Panda USB Vaccine.

Alternate download link 1
Alternate download link 2

• Double-click on USBVaccineSetup.exe to install the program to C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine.
  • Read and accept the license agreement, then click Next.
  • When setup completes, make sure "Launch Panda USB Vaccine" is checked and click Finish to open the program.
  • Click the Vaccinate computer button. It should now show a green checkmark and confirm Computer vaccinated.
  • Hold down the Shift key and insert your USB flash drive.
  • When the name of the drive appears in the dialog box, click the button to Vaccinate USB drive(s).
  • Exit the program when done
Note: Computer Vaccination will prevent any AutoRun file from running, regardless of whether the removable device is infected or not. USB Vaccination disables the autorun file so it cannot be read, modified or replaced and creates an AUTORUN_.INF as protection against malicious code. The Panda Resarch Blog advises that once USB drives have been vaccinated, they cannot be reversed except with a format. If you do this, be sure to back up your data files first or they will be lost during the formatting process.

Create DDS.txt and Attach.txt

I need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:

• From a clean computer download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your USB device.

DDS.scr
    DDS.pif

• Remove the USB device from your clean computer and insert it into your infected computer
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of both results in your reply.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

Create GMER log

As you consider the below, if you are able to run GMER please follow the download and run instructions provided above (clean computer.....)

I also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner.

Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run GMER and you may skip this step.

Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:

Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice

Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:

How to create a GMER log

Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste the information rather than send an attachment. :thumbsup2:

• DDS.txt
  • Attach.txt
  • GMER log

Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#3 jtemple

jtemple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hi,

Thanks so much for you quick reply! I really appreciate the help. I also wanted to let you know that I am running Windows 7 x64. It was installed with my computer at the factory so I do not have an available CD/DVD. I have vaccinated my USB flash drive but I am unable to download the DDS application from another machine. I tried using Chrome and IE and both were unable to connect to the download link. I did not download GMER since I am using a 64 bit system.

Josh

#4 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,742 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:07 AM

Greetings jtemple,

Are you going through a router and if so are both machines using the same router? I just tried the link and it is working fine.
Gary

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#5 jtemple

jtemple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

I am using a university network currently so it may be something blocking the download link. The safe computer is connected via ethernet, the infected computer is connected wirelessly. Both are unable to reach the link. I will see what I can do.

#6 jtemple

jtemple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

Do you know of any other download links that don't redirect to the one you posted?

#7 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,742 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

Greetings jtemple,

OK thank you for the information. I will await your response.
Gary

#8 jtemple

jtemple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:49 AM

Okay, I've been unable to download the script. If you have any other trusted locations for download, let me know. If not, I will try on a different computer this evening and get back to you then.

#9 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,742 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

Greetings jtemple,

I think we cross posted when you asked about other download links. I just now saw that. I am trying to put together a work around but go ahead and continue to consider an alternative way to download the file.
Gary

#10 jtemple

jtemple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:36 PM

Well I'm now able to download.. not sure what happened, but I restarted and tried right clicking and selecting "Save Link As". I'm also able to download and open IE, so I'll be interested to see what you find in the DDS log. Here it is:

DDS:

DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSAMD64
Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16421 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_29
Run by Josh at 16:32:55 on 2012-07-09
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.1.1033.18.3950.1492 [GMT -4:00]
AV: Symantec Endpoint Protection *Enabled/Updated* {63DF5164-9100-186D-2187-8DC619EFD8BF}
SP: Windows Defender *Enabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
SP: Symantec Endpoint Protection *Enabled/Updated* {D8BEB080-B73A-17E3-1B37-B6B462689202}
FW: Symantec Endpoint Protection *Enabled* {5BE4D041-DB6F-1935-0AD8-24F3E73C9FC4}
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k RPCSS
C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Smc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
c:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Elements Organizer 8.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\authServer.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\M-Audio\Axiom\AudioDevMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
C:\Program Files\Soluto\SolutoService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Analyzing Manager\VcmIAlzMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Network Service Manager\VcmINSMgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeMeter\Runtime\bin\CodeMeter.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DllHost.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgrSub.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k bthsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\WUDFHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k secsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\TabTip.exe
C:\Program Files\Soluto\soluto.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\TabTip32.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Core Temp\Core Temp.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\SmcGui.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\ProtectionUtilSurrogate.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Windows\System32\M-AudioTaskBarIcon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Windows\System32\StikyNot.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe
C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Data\SpotifyWebHelper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeMeter\Runtime\bin\CodeMeterCC.exe
C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\CE\CovenantEyes.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\CE\CovenantEyesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\concentr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\wfcrun32.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMService.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\CCP.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\ThirdPartyAppMgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\PowerManager.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\SmartWi.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 5\VAIOUpdt.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update Common\VUAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\InputPersonalization.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k SDRSVC
C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PnkBstrA.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IELowutil.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\CS6ServiceManager.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\AcroDist.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cmd.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cscript.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = hxxp://google.com/
uDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain?brand=SNNT&bmod=SNNT
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain?brand=SNNT&bmod=SNNT
mStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain?brand=SNNT&bmod=SNNT
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
mWinlogon: Userinit=userinit.exe,
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video>: {326e768d-4182-46fd-9c16-1449a49795f4} - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\ie\DivXHTML5\DivXHTML5.dll
BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Helper: {aa58ed58-01dd-4d91-8333-cf10577473f7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper: {ae7cd045-e861-484f-8273-0445ee161910} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
BHO: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer: {ae805869-2e5c-4ed4-8f7b-f1f7851a4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
BHO: Office Document Cache Handler: {b4f3a835-0e21-4959-ba22-42b3008e02ff} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: SmartSelect Class: {f4971ee7-daa0-4053-9964-665d8ee6a077} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
TB: Adobe PDF: {47833539-d0c5-4125-9fa8-0819e2eaac93} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
TB: Google Toolbar: {2318c2b1-4965-11d4-9b18-009027a5cd4f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
uRun: [swg] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
uRun: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
uRun: [RESTART_STICKY_NOTES] C:\Windows\System32\StikyNot.exe
uRun: [GoogleDriveSync] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe" /autostart
uRun: [AdobeBridge]
uRun: [Spotify Web Helper] "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Data\SpotifyWebHelper.exe"
mRun: [IAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [<NO NAME>]
mRun: [SmartWiHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\SmartWiHelper.exe" /WindowsStartup
mRun: [NMSVC] C:\Program Files (x86)\CE\CovenantEyes.exe
mRun: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
mRun: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
mRun: [APSDaemon] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe"
mRun: [ConnectionCenter] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\concentr.exe" /startup
mRun: [Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher] "c:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe"
mRun: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "c:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jaureg.exe" -u auto-update
mRun: [AdobeCS6ServiceManager] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\CS6ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin
mRun: [DivXUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe" /CHECKNOW
mRun: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe" /starttray
StartupFolder: C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\MICROS~1\Windows\STARTM~1\Programs\Startup\Dropbox.lnk - C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe
StartupFolder: C:\PROGRA~3\MICROS~1\Windows\STARTM~1\Programs\Startup\CODEME~1.LNK - C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeMeter\Runtime\bin\CodeMeterCC.exe
mPolicies-explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1 (0x1)
mPolicies-system: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5 (0x5)
mPolicies-system: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3 (0x3)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Append to Existing PDF - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Se&nd to OneNote - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll/105
IE: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
IE: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
IE: {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
IE: {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - {5F7B1267-94A9-47F5-98DB-E99415F33AEC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - {FFFDC614-B694-4AE6-AB38-5D6374584B52} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll
IE: {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
LSP: CESpy.dll
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0029-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 162.129.253.134 128.220.1.75
TCP: Interfaces\{F1AB48D3-620A-412A-B77D-05020B395317} : DhcpNameServer = 162.129.253.134 128.220.1.75
TCP: Interfaces\{F1AB48D3-620A-412A-B77D-05020B395317}\14C616D6F6 : DhcpNameServer = 75.75.75.75 75.75.76.76
TCP: Interfaces\{F1AB48D3-620A-412A-B77D-05020B395317}\34F657274797162746D27457563747 : DhcpNameServer = 12.127.17.71 12.127.17.72
TCP: Interfaces\{F1AB48D3-620A-412A-B77D-05020B395317}\5467562737F6E602E4564777F627B6 : DhcpNameServer = 192.168.2.1 68.105.28.12 68.105.29.12 68.105.28.11
TCP: Interfaces\{F1AB48D3-620A-412A-B77D-05020B395317}\86F607B696E637 : DhcpNameServer = 162.129.20.10 128.220.127.215
TCP: Interfaces\{F1AB48D3-620A-412A-B77D-05020B395317}\C696E6B6379737 : DhcpNameServer = 68.105.28.12 68.105.29.12 68.105.28.11
TCP: Interfaces\{F1AB48D3-620A-412A-B77D-05020B395317}\C696E6B6379737F5355435F56323734343 : DhcpNameServer = 68.105.28.11 68.105.29.11 68.105.28.12
Filter: application/x-ica - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=euc-jp - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=ISO-8859-1 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=MS936 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=MS949 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=MS950 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=UTF-8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=UTF8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=euc-jp - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=ISO-8859-1 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=MS936 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=MS949 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=MS950 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=UTF-8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=UTF8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: ica - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll
Filter: text/xml - {807573E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE14\MSOXMLMF.DLL
Handler: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
Handler: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll
Notify: VESWinlogon - VESWinlogon.dll
BHO-X64: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO-X64: AcroIEHelperStub - No File
BHO-X64: DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video>: {326E768D-4182-46FD-9C16-1449A49795F4} - C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\ie\DivXHTML5\DivXHTML5.dll
BHO-X64: Increase performance and video formats for your HTML5 <video> - No File
BHO-X64: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO-X64: Google Toolbar Helper: {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
BHO-X64: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper: {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
BHO-X64: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer: {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
BHO-X64: SkypeIEPluginBHO - No File
BHO-X64: Office Document Cache Handler: {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL
BHO-X64: URLRedirectionBHO - No File
BHO-X64: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO-X64: SmartSelect Class: {F4971EE7-DAA0-4053-9964-665D8EE6A077} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
BHO-X64: SmartSelect - No File
TB-X64: Adobe PDF: {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
TB-X64: Google Toolbar: {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
mRun-x64: [IAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
mRun-x64: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun-x64: [(Default)]
mRun-x64: [SmartWiHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\SmartWiHelper.exe" /WindowsStartup
mRun-x64: [NMSVC] C:\Program Files (x86)\CE\CovenantEyes.exe
mRun-x64: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
mRun-x64: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
mRun-x64: [APSDaemon] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe"
mRun-x64: [ConnectionCenter] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\concentr.exe" /startup
mRun-x64: [Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher] "c:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe"
mRun-x64: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "c:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
mRun-x64: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jaureg.exe" -u auto-update
mRun-x64: [AdobeCS6ServiceManager] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\CS6ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin
mRun-x64: [DivXUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe" /CHECKNOW
mRun-x64: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe" /starttray
IE-X64: {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
================= FIREFOX ===================
FF - ProfilePath - C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ewj6dpmg.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com/ig
FF - component: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}\components\SkypeFfComponent.dll
FF - plugin: C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL
FF - plugin: C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Air\nppdf32.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\MP3 Downloader\npAmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.2.183.23\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.53\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.57\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.65\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.69\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.79\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.99\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10111.0\npctrlui.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npicaN.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\TabletPlugins\npwacom.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.3.21.99\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\plugins\npgoogletalk.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\plugins\npgtpo3dautoplugin.dll
FF - plugin: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R0 PxHlpa64;PxHlpa64;C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys [?]
R0 Soluto;Soluto;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Soluto.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Soluto.sys [?]
R1 ctxusbm;Citrix USB Monitor Driver;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ctxusbm.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ctxusbm.sys [?]
R1 vwififlt;Virtual WiFi Filter Driver;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys [?]
R2 AdobeActiveFileMonitor8.0;Adobe Active File Monitor V8;C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Elements Organizer 8.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe [2009-9-6 169312]
R2 AdobeARMservice;Adobe Acrobat Update Service;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe [2012-1-3 63928]
R2 aksdf;aksdf;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\aksdf.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\aksdf.sys [?]
R2 AMD External Events Utility;AMD External Events Utility;C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe --> C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe [?]
R2 Auth Service;Auth Service;C:\Windows\System32\authServer.exe [2010-8-20 285696]
R2 AxiomAudioDevMon;Axiom Audio Device Monitor;C:\Program Files (x86)\M-Audio\Axiom\AudioDevMon.exe [2010-2-19 1632776]
R2 CodeMeter.exe;CodeMeter Runtime Server;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeMeter\Runtime\bin\CodeMeter.exe [2011-7-6 2304912]
R2 IAStorDataMgrSvc;Intel® Rapid Storage Technology;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe [2010-4-26 13336]
R2 MBAMService;MBAMService;C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [2012-7-8 654408]
R2 rimspci;rimspci;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rimssne64.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rimssne64.sys [?]
R2 risdsnpe;risdsnpe;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\risdsne64.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\risdsne64.sys [?]
R2 SolutoService;Soluto PCGenome Core Service;C:\Program Files\Soluto\SolutoService.exe [2012-4-24 584224]
R2 Symantec AntiVirus;Symantec Endpoint Protection;C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Rtvscan.exe [2011-6-1 1839888]
R2 UNS;Intel® Management & Security Application User Notification Service;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe [2010-4-26 2320920]
R2 VcmIAlzMgr;VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager;C:\Program Files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Analyzing Manager\VcmIAlzMgr.exe [2010-2-19 529776]
R2 VcmINSMgr;VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager;C:\Program Files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Network Service Manager\VcmINSMgr.exe [2010-2-19 386416]
R3 amdkmdag;amdkmdag;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys [?]
R3 amdkmdap;amdkmdap;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys [?]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2012-6-26 138912]
R3 HECIx64;Intel® Management Engine Interface;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HECIx64.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HECIx64.sys [?]
R3 Impcd;Impcd;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Impcd.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Impcd.sys [?]
R3 MBAMProtector;MBAMProtector;\??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [?]
R3 osppsvc;Office Software Protection Platform;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE [2010-1-9 4925184]
R3 SFEP;Sony Firmware Extension Parser;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SFEP.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SFEP.sys [?]
R3 VAIO Power Management;VAIO Power Management;C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMService.exe [2010-8-11 571248]
R3 VSTWinDriver6;VSTWinDriver6;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\VSTwindrvr6.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\VSTwindrvr6.sys [?]
R3 VUAgent;VUAgent;C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update Common\VUAgent.exe [2011-9-23 1429608]
R3 vwifimp;Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Service;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifimp.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifimp.sys [?]
R3 yukonw7;NDIS6.2 Miniport Driver for Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk62x64.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk62x64.sys [?]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 130384]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64;C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 138576]
S2 SkypeUpdate;Skype Updater;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe [2012-6-7 160944]
S3 AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc;Adobe Flash Player Update Service;C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2012-4-4 250056]
S3 AXIOM;Service for M-Audio Axiom;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MAudioAxiom.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MAudioAxiom.sys [?]
S3 btusbflt;Bluetooth USB Filter;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\btusbflt.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\btusbflt.sys [?]
S3 btwl2cap;Bluetooth L2CAP Service;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btwl2cap.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btwl2cap.sys [?]
S3 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-8-11 135664]
S3 gupdatem;Google Update Service (gupdatem);C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-8-11 135664]
S3 Hamachi2Svc;LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine;C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2.exe [2012-2-28 2343816]
S3 IntcDAud;Intel® Display Audio;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.sys [?]
S3 MAUSBMOBILEPRE;Service for M-Audio MobilePre;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MAudioMobilePre.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MAudioMobilePre.sys [?]
S3 McComponentHostService;McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service;C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\McCHSvc.exe [2010-1-15 227232]
S3 ose64;Office 64 Source Engine;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2010-1-9 174440]
S3 PMBDeviceInfoProvider;PMBDeviceInfoProvider;C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBDeviceInfoProvider.exe [2009-10-24 360224]
S3 SpfService;VAIO Entertainment Common Service;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\SPF\SpfService64.exe [2010-9-27 303872]
S3 SynasUSB;SynasUSB;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SynUSB64.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SynUSB64.sys [?]
S3 TabletServiceWacom;TabletServiceWacom;C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\Wacom_Tablet.exe [2011-4-24 5716848]
S3 tapoas;TAP-Win32 Adapter OAS;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tapoas.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tapoas.sys [?]
S3 TsUsbFlt;TsUsbFlt;C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys [?]
S3 TVICHW64;TVICHW64;\??\C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TVICHW64.SYS --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TVICHW64.SYS [?]
S3 USBAAPL64;Apple Mobile USB Driver;C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbaapl64.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbaapl64.sys [?]
S3 VCFw;VAIO Content Folder Watcher;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Content Folder Watcher\VCFw.exe [2010-9-27 864000]
S3 VcmXmlIfHelper;VAIO Content Metadata XML Interface;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VcmXml\VcmXmlIfHelper64.exe [2010-2-19 115568]
S3 wacmoumonitor;Wacom Mode Helper;C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacmoumonitor.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacmoumonitor.sys [?]
S3 WatAdminSvc;Windows Activation Technologies Service;C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe --> C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [?]
S3 WsAudio_DeviceS(1);WsAudio_DeviceS(1);C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(1).sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(1).sys [?]
S3 WsAudio_DeviceS(2);WsAudio_DeviceS(2);C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(2).sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(2).sys [?]
S3 WsAudio_DeviceS(3);WsAudio_DeviceS(3);C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(3).sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(3).sys [?]
S3 WsAudio_DeviceS(4);WsAudio_DeviceS(4);C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(4).sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(4).sys [?]
S3 WsAudio_DeviceS(5);WsAudio_DeviceS(5);C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(5).sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(5).sys [?]
S3 YMIDUSBW;Yamaha USB-MIDI Driver (WDM);C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ymidusbx64.sys --> C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ymidusbx64.sys [?]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
2012-07-09 01:22:07 69000 ----a-w- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{D7111C52-9597-4E7B-A7AE-3AB7B2FFB393}\offreg.dll
2012-07-08 19:40:00 -------- d-----w- C:\ProgramData\SecTaskMan
2012-07-08 17:41:48 -------- d-----w- C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2012-07-08 17:41:43 -------- d-----w- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
2012-07-08 17:41:42 24904 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
2012-07-08 17:41:42 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2012-07-08 17:17:39 9013136 ----a-w- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{D7111C52-9597-4E7B-A7AE-3AB7B2FFB393}\mpengine.dll
2012-07-04 20:04:47 -------- d-----w- C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Local\Fallout3
2012-07-04 20:03:56 -------- d-----w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\xlive
2012-07-04 20:03:56 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE
2012-07-04 18:44:17 -------- d-----w- C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Local\DDMSettings
2012-07-04 18:33:54 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files\DivX
2012-07-04 18:33:39 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DivX Shared
2012-07-04 18:32:33 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX
2012-07-04 18:31:52 -------- d-----w- C:\ProgramData\DivX
2012-07-01 19:28:56 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN Technologies
2012-06-29 13:04:21 -------- d-----w- C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\StageManager.BD092818F67280F4B42B04877600987F0111B594.1
2012-06-29 12:58:39 -------- d-----w- C:\ProgramData\regid.1986-12.com.adobe
2012-06-29 12:55:44 -------- d-----w- C:\ProgramData\ALM
2012-06-26 14:46:28 -------- d-s---w- C:\Users\Josh\Google Drive
2012-06-22 19:47:46 2622464 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wucltux.dll
2012-06-22 19:47:20 99840 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wudriver.dll
2012-06-22 13:17:41 36864 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wuapp.exe
2012-06-22 13:17:41 186752 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wuwebv.dll
2012-06-18 20:37:53 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\GWizardE
2012-06-18 20:20:49 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Solidworks Shared
2012-06-18 16:11:59 164864 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\UNWISE.EXE
2012-06-18 16:08:59 65024 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\aksdf.sys
2012-06-18 16:05:48 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files\mcamx6
2012-06-17 17:36:01 -------- d-----w- C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\be.miles.FunctionalEarTrainer
2012-06-17 17:34:50 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Functional Ear Trainer
2012-06-13 17:37:08 9216 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\rdrmemptylst.exe
2012-06-13 17:37:08 77312 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\rdpwsx.dll
2012-06-13 17:37:08 149504 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\rdpcorekmts.dll
2012-06-11 14:31:08 -------- d-----r- C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming\Brother
==================== Find3M ====================
2012-06-23 23:05:44 70344 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2012-06-23 23:05:44 426184 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2012-05-18 02:06:48 2311680 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\jscript9.dll
2012-05-18 01:59:14 1392128 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll
2012-05-18 01:58:39 1494528 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl
2012-05-18 01:55:22 173056 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe
2012-05-18 01:51:30 2382848 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb
2012-05-17 22:45:37 1800192 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript9.dll
2012-05-17 22:35:47 1129472 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wininet.dll
2012-05-17 22:35:39 1427968 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl
2012-05-17 22:29:45 142848 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe
2012-05-17 22:24:45 2382848 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtml.tlb
2012-05-15 01:32:33 3146752 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys
2012-05-04 11:06:22 5559664 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe
2012-05-04 10:03:53 3968368 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntkrnlpa.exe
2012-05-04 10:03:50 3913072 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntoskrnl.exe
2012-05-01 05:40:20 209920 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\profsvc.dll
2012-04-28 03:55:21 210944 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rdpwd.sys
2012-04-24 21:13:24 54728 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Soluto.sys
2012-04-24 05:37:37 184320 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\cryptsvc.dll
2012-04-24 05:37:37 140288 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dll
2012-04-24 05:37:36 1462272 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\crypt32.dll
2012-04-24 04:36:42 140288 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\cryptsvc.dll
2012-04-24 04:36:42 1158656 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\crypt32.dll
2012-04-24 04:36:42 103936 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\cryptnet.dll
============= FINISH: 16:34:54.74 ===============

Attach:

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT
DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Install Date: 8/18/2010 2:57:18 PM
System Uptime: 7/9/2012 1:51:48 PM (3 hours ago)
Motherboard: Sony Corporation | | VAIO
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40GHz | N/A | 2256/133mhz
==== Disk Partitions =========================
C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 452 GiB total, 169.772 GiB free.
E: is Removable
F: is Removable
G: is CDROM ()
==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============
==== System Restore Points ===================
RP338: 6/28/2012 11:13:14 AM - Scheduled Checkpoint
RP339: 7/1/2012 3:22:42 PM - Installed OpenVPN Connect
RP340: 7/1/2012 3:28:25 PM - Installed OpenVPN Connect
RP341: 7/1/2012 3:52:16 PM - Removed OpenVPN Connect
RP342: 7/3/2012 2:03:56 PM - Windows Update
RP343: 7/4/2012 4:01:22 PM - Installed DirectX
RP344: 7/4/2012 4:03:26 PM - Installed Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistributable
RP345: 7/8/2012 1:16:39 PM - Windows Update
==== Installed Programs ======================
7-Zip 9.20
Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard
Adobe Acrobat 9.5.1 - CPSID_83708
Adobe AIR
Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin
Adobe Help Manager
Adobe Illustrator CS6
Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0
Adobe Photoshop.com Inspiration Browser
Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0
Adobe Reader X (10.1.3)
Amazon MP3 Downloader 1.0.15
Apple Application Support
Apple Software Update
Application Manager for VAIO
ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3
ASIO4ALL
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed II
Audacity 1.3.12 (Unicode)
Authorizer 1.0.5
BeatportDownloader
Borderlands
Catalyst Control Center - Branding
Catalyst Control Center Core Implementation
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full Existing
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full New
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Light
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Vista
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
Catalyst Control Center Localization All
ccc-core-static
CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Traditional
CCC Help Czech
CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help English
CCC Help Finnish
CCC Help French
CCC Help German
CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Japanese
CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Spanish
CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Turkish
Chinese Simplified Fonts Support For Adobe Reader X
Citrix online plug-in - web
Citrix online plug-in (DV)
Citrix online plug-in (HDX)
Citrix online plug-in (USB)
Citrix online plug-in (Web)
Covenant Eyes
D3DX10
Defense Grid: The Awakening
DeskEngrave
Diablo III
DivX Setup
Dropbox
Fallout 3
Fraps
Frozen Synapse
Functional Ear Trainer
Google Chrome
Google Drive
Google Earth Plug-in
Google Talk Plugin
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Update Helper
GWizardE
HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series Help
HP Update
Hydrogen Drumkits for LMMS
Intel® Control Center
Intel® Management Engine Components
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology Driver
Internet TV for Windows Media Center
Java Auto Updater
Java™ 6 Update 29
Junk Mail filter update
Just Cause 2
KAG 0.91A
LAME v3.98.2 for Audacity
League of Legends
LG USB Modem driver
Line 6 Uninstaller
Live 8.1.5
LiveUpdate 3.3 (Symantec Corporation)
Logger Pro 3
Logger Pro 3.8.2
LogMeIn Hamachi
Magicka
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.61.0.1400
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect™ 3 Demo
McAfee Security Scan Plus
Media Gallery
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
Microsoft Store Download Manager
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219
Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1
Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0
Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 en-US)
MSVCRT
MSVCRT_amd64
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
Native Instruments Massive
Native Instruments Service Center
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
NVIDIA PhysX
OOBE
Origin
PDF Settings CS6
PMB
PMB VAIO Edition Guide
PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (Click to Disc)
PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (VAIO Image Optimizer)
PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (VAIO Movie Story)
PunkBuster Services
QuickTime
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Remote Keyboard
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2160841)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2446708)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2478663)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2518870)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2539636)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2572078)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2604121)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2633870)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656351)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656368)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656368v2)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656405)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2686827)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2416472)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2487367)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2656351)
Setting Utility Series
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Skype Toolbars
Skype™ 5.10
SmartSound Quicktracks for Premiere Elements 8.0
SmartWi Connection Utility
Sony Home Network Library
Spotify
StarCraft II
Steam
Steinberg HALionOne GM Drum Set
Syncrosoft License Control
Terraria
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Total War: SHOGUN 2
Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition
Tropico 3: Absolute Power
Ubisoft Game Launcher
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2473228)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2468871)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2533523)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2600217)
VAIO - Remote Keyboard
VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager
VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager
VAIO Content Metadata Manager Settings
VAIO Content Metadata XML Interface Library
VAIO Control Center
VAIO Data Restore Tool
VAIO DVD Menu Data
VAIO Event Service
VAIO Hardware Diagnostics
VAIO Help and Support
VAIO Media plus
VAIO Media plus Opening Movie
VAIO Movie Story Template Data
VAIO Personalization Manager
VAIO Power Management
VAIO Quick Web Access
VAIO Survey
VAIO Transfer Support
VAIO Update
VAIO Wallpaper Contents
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.6195
VirtualDJ Home FREE
Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II – Retribution™
WebTablet IE Plugin
WebTablet Netscape Plugin
Windows Live Communications Platform
Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Installer
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live Movie Maker
Windows Live Photo Common
Windows Live Photo Gallery
Windows Live PIMT Platform
Windows Live SOXE
Windows Live SOXE Definitions
Windows Live Sync
Windows Live UX Platform
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
Windows Live Writer
Windows Live Writer Resources
Windows Media Center Add-in for Flash
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========
7/8/2012 8:42:14 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The MBAMService service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).
7/8/2012 4:34:46 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7009] - A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Soluto PCGenome Core Service service to connect.
7/8/2012 4:34:46 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Soluto PCGenome Core Service service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
7/8/2012 3:31:00 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7011] - A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the ShellHWDetection service.
7/8/2012 3:23:36 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.
7/8/2012 1:28:36 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service fdPHost with arguments "" in order to run the server: {D3DCB472-7261-43CE-924B-0704BD730D5F}
7/8/2012 1:28:35 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service fdPHost with arguments "" in order to run the server: {145B4335-FE2A-4927-A040-7C35AD3180EF}
7/8/2012 1:26:49 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The PnP-X IP Bus Enumerator service depends on the Function Discovery Provider Host service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.
7/8/2012 1:25:09 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The HomeGroup Provider service depends on the Function Discovery Provider Host service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start.
7/8/2012 1:25:08 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "" in order to run the server: {9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030}
7/8/2012 1:25:08 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "" in order to run the server: {7D096C5F-AC08-4F1F-BEB7-5C22C517CE39}
7/8/2012 1:25:03 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}
7/8/2012 1:24:54 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments "" in order to run the server: {DD522ACC-F821-461A-A407-50B198B896DC}
7/8/2012 1:24:49 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: ctxusbm discache eeCtrl Soluto spldr SRTSP SRTSPX Wanarpv6
7/8/2012 1:09:28 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: SRTSP
7/8/2012 1:08:54 PM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [1001] - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000f4 (0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffa8007a68060, 0xfffffa8007a68340, 0xfffff80003788510). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 070812-31387-01.
7/8/2012 1:08:18 PM, Error: SRTSP [5] - Error loading Symantec real time Anti-Virus driver.
7/8/2012 1:08:18 PM, Error: SRTSP [4] - Error loading virus definitions.
7/6/2012 9:31:58 AM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-WMPNSS-Service [14332] - Service 'WMPNetworkSvc' did not start correctly because CoCreateInstance(CLSID_UPnPDeviceFinder) encountered error '0x80004005'. Verify that the UPnPHost service is running and that the UPnPHost component of Windows is installed properly.
7/6/2012 9:31:21 AM, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "1053" attempting to start the service LiveUpdate with arguments "" in order to run the server: {03E0E6C2-363B-11D3-B536-00902771A435}
7/6/2012 9:31:20 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7009] - A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the LiveUpdate service to connect.
7/6/2012 9:31:20 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The LiveUpdate service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
7/5/2012 6:30:39 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Google Update Service (gupdate) service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).
7/4/2012 10:00:56 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7011] - A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the AxiomAudioDevMon service.
7/3/2012 3:22:31 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7011] - A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the lmhosts service.
7/2/2012 9:55:53 AM, Error: Server [2505] - The server could not bind to the transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{F1AB48D3-620A-412A-B77D-05020B395317} because another computer on the network has the same name. The server could not start.
7/2/2012 9:55:43 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7011] - A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the Browser service.
7/2/2012 9:55:43 AM, Error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Computer Browser service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
7/2/2012 7:19:33 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7009] - A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Axiom Audio Device Monitor service to connect.
7/2/2012 7:19:33 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Axiom Audio Device Monitor service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
7/2/2012 12:27:48 PM, Error: Service Control Manager [7011] - A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the VAIO Event Service service.
==== End Of File ===========================

Thanks!

#11 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,742 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

Greetings jtemple,

Let's gather some more information to see what has already been deleted and take a look at your Master Boot Record.

Please perform the following, if you would.

Posting Previous Malwarebytes Log

--------------------

• Launch Malwarebytes
  • Select the Logs tab
  • Highlight the last scan entry, select Open, and a Notepad document will open on your desktop
  • Copy and paste the contents of the document in your reply

aswMBR

--------------------

I would like to see if your Master Boot Record is infected. Please complete the following for me:

Please download aswMBR and save it to your desktop.

• Please disable your real time protection of any Antivirus, Antispyware or Antimalware programs temporarily. They will interfere and may cause unexpected results.
  • If you need help to disable your protection programs see here and here.
  • Double click the aswMBR.exe file to run it. Please allow when you are asked to download AVAST antivirus engine defs.
  • Wait until the AV update is done, then click on the Scan button to start. The program will launch a scan.

Posted Image
  • When done, you will see Scan finished successfully. Please click on Save log and save the file to your desktop.

Posted Image
  • Please post the contents of the log in your next reply.
NOTE: aswMBR will create MBR.dat file on your desktop. This is a copy of your MBR. Do NOT delete it.

Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste the information rather than send an attachment. :thumbsup2:

• MBAM report
  • aswMBR information

Gary

#12 jtemple

jtemple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

Okay, here's the deal. I ran both programs, the logs will follow. Interestingly, the first time I ran the Avast program I received a BSOD. This may have been because I had another program running at the time. I tried the scan again and it went find, but my AV autoprotect (Symantec) though it was disabled, detected and quarantined 4 Trojans in the avast temp folder in my AppData. Make of that what you will, I can give you file names if you want.

Here are the logs, sorry this took so long.

Avast:

aswMBR version 0.9.9.1665 Copyright© 2011 AVAST Software
Run date: 2012-07-10 11:52:58
-----------------------------
11:52:58.607 OS Version: Windows x64 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
11:52:58.607 Number of processors: 4 586 0x2502
11:52:58.607 ComputerName: JOSH-VAIO UserName: Josh
11:53:03.381 Initialize success
11:53:11.868 AVAST engine defs: 12071000
11:53:14.738 Disk 0 (boot) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IAAStorageDevice-1
11:53:14.738 Disk 0 Vendor: ST950042 0002 Size: 476940MB BusType: 3
11:53:14.754 Disk 1 \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 -> \Device\00000083
11:53:14.754 Disk 1 Vendor: RICOH 02 Size: 476940MB BusType: 0
11:53:14.754 Disk 2 \Device\Harddisk2\DR2 -> \Device\00000084
11:53:14.754 Disk 2 Vendor: RICOH 02 Size: 476940MB BusType: 0
11:53:14.769 Disk 0 MBR read successfully
11:53:14.769 Disk 0 MBR scan
11:53:14.769 Disk 0 Windows 7 default MBR code
11:53:14.785 Disk 0 Partition 1 00 27 Hidden NTFS WinRE NTFS 13975 MB offset 2048
11:53:14.800 Disk 0 Partition 2 80 (A) 07 HPFS/NTFS NTFS 100 MB offset 28622848
11:53:14.832 Disk 0 Partition 3 00 07 HPFS/NTFS NTFS 462863 MB offset 28827648
11:53:14.863 Disk 0 scanning C:\Windows\system32\drivers
11:53:37.810 Service scanning
11:54:14.642 Modules scanning
11:54:14.642 Disk 0 trace - called modules:
11:54:14.689 ntoskrnl.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys ACPI.sys iaStor.sys hal.dll
11:54:14.704 1 nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0xfffffa800462e060]
11:54:14.704 3 CLASSPNP.SYS[fffff88001d7f43f] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> [0xfffffa800358e040]
11:54:14.720 5 ACPI.sys[fffff88000eed7a1] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Ide\IAAStorageDevice-1[0xfffffa8004346050]
11:54:18.027 AVAST engine scan C:\Windows
11:54:30.414 AVAST engine scan C:\Windows\system32
11:59:40.246 AVAST engine scan C:\Windows\system32\drivers
11:59:57.796 AVAST engine scan C:\Users\Josh
12:35:42.597 AVAST engine scan C:\ProgramData
12:47:32.708 Disk 0 MBR has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\MBR.dat"
12:47:32.711 The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\aswMBR.txt"

aswMBR version 0.9.9.1665 Copyright© 2011 AVAST Software
Run date: 2012-07-10 12:48:00
-----------------------------
12:48:00.965 OS Version: Windows x64 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
12:48:00.965 Number of processors: 4 586 0x2502
12:48:00.981 ComputerName: JOSH-VAIO UserName: Josh
12:48:04.179 Initialize success
12:48:12.182 AVAST engine defs: 12071000
12:48:22.166 Disk 0 (boot) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IAAStorageDevice-1
12:48:22.166 Disk 0 Vendor: ST950042 0002 Size: 476940MB BusType: 3
12:48:22.166 Disk 1 \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 -> \Device\00000083
12:48:22.166 Disk 1 Vendor: RICOH 02 Size: 476940MB BusType: 0
12:48:22.182 Disk 2 \Device\Harddisk2\DR2 -> \Device\00000084
12:48:22.182 Disk 2 Vendor: RICOH 02 Size: 476940MB BusType: 0
12:48:22.275 Disk 0 MBR read successfully
12:48:22.275 Disk 0 MBR scan
12:48:22.291 Disk 0 Windows 7 default MBR code
12:48:22.306 Disk 0 Partition 1 00 27 Hidden NTFS WinRE NTFS 13975 MB offset 2048
12:48:22.338 Disk 0 Partition 2 80 (A) 07 HPFS/NTFS NTFS 100 MB offset 28622848
12:48:22.353 Disk 0 Partition 3 00 07 HPFS/NTFS NTFS 462863 MB offset 28827648
12:48:22.431 Disk 0 scanning C:\Windows\system32\drivers
12:49:20.245 Service scanning
12:49:51.429 Modules scanning
12:49:51.429 Disk 0 trace - called modules:
12:49:51.476 ntoskrnl.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys ACPI.sys iaStor.sys hal.dll
12:49:51.476 1 nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0xfffffa800462e060]
12:49:51.492 3 CLASSPNP.SYS[fffff88001d7f43f] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> [0xfffffa800358e040]
12:49:51.507 5 ACPI.sys[fffff88000eed7a1] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Ide\IAAStorageDevice-1[0xfffffa8004346050]
12:50:02.458 AVAST engine scan C:\Windows
12:51:06.387 AVAST engine scan C:\Windows\system32
13:00:49.329 AVAST engine scan C:\Windows\system32\drivers
13:01:10.311 AVAST engine scan C:\Users\Josh
13:45:59.600 AVAST engine scan C:\ProgramData
14:00:54.090 Scan finished successfully
14:06:04.453 Disk 0 MBR has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\MBR.dat"
14:06:04.484 The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\aswMBR.txt"

MWB

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.61.0.1400
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.07.08.06

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS (Safe Mode/Networking)
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
Josh :: JOSH-VAIO [administrator]

Protection: Disabled

7/8/2012 1:42:20 PM
mbam-log-2012-07-08 (13-42-20).txt

Scan type: Full scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 558344
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 41 minute(s), 28 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 1
HKCR\regfile\shell\open\command| (Broken.OpenCommand) -> Bad: ("regedit.exe" "%1") Good: (regedit.exe "%1") -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 1
C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-1926155096-2280029244-2991146413-1000\$RMJCJDW.exe (PUP.AdBundle) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)

#13 jtemple

jtemple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

I can also post the Symantec log if you would like.

#14 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,742 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

Greetings jtemple,

Excellent. While I am reviewing the other information could you post the Symantec results. I would like to see if it simply detected aswMBR components.
Gary

#15 jtemple

jtemple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

Okay I'm working on it. Symantec only exports as Excel spreadsheets which I'm apparently not allowed to upload as an attachment. Trying to find a text representation that's still readable..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users