Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Have I been hacked? Please help.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sandman512

sandman512

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

So, I check my Yahoo Email a little while ago and see a bunch of failed sent emails(addresses I never removed from my book). It looks like an email was sent out from my yahoo address to everyone in my book. I ran MBAM, nothing. I ran Super Anti-Spyware, nothing. Any advice? THANKS!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jimbob85

Jimbob85

• Members
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:13 PM

I would recommend that you change the password to your Yahoo account. It sounds like someone has hacked your email password and is sending spam from your account. I would also like to see what ESET finds.

Download

ESET online scanner

Install it

Click on START, it should download the virus definitions
When scan completes, click on LIST of found threats

Export the list to desktop, copy the contents of the text file in your reply
You may not get a listing if nothing is found

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users