Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Glad To Be Here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 beaver112

beaver112

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 PM

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:08 PM

A friend who knows that I just got my first computer somewhat later in life than others suggested I register here. The computer was bought in August 2005. Now as far as I know I cannot post about an exact problem which I wouldn't do in this post anyway. So my main aim is to read & try to ingest the info that I am reading. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community & we will take it from here. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 PM

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:03 PM

No matter in what stage of life you become involved in computing, the need to learn is always present.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 PM

Posted 12 March 2006 - 09:18 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! beaver112.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic