Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 confusion and fun

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dragongirl

Dragongirl

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:43 AM

Hey all, this recently grabbed my attention and also started to drive me a little nuts, apparently when playing RCT at any point in time there is a folder labled RCT3 that is automatically created every time you play the game in the My Pictures folder {or library, whichever you prefer to call it} this folder then wonks around with my pictures ordering and when I go to save a picture to the folder the order of the pictures has first the first folder in the folder, then three pictures to the right of it, one directly below the first folder {labled old pictures} then there is dead space for three rows, then the RCT3 folder, then the rest of the pictures. So I go and cancel then open MY PICTURES, move the folder to the Old Pictures folder, then resave what I was saving. This is driving me a bit nuts, is there a way step by step to stop automatic folder generation from happening ? I mean, I understand the need for such a folder, but having it wonk around with my pictures folders settings is kind of annoying.

Now, enough about the bad stuff, lets get onto the good stuff! the reason I made this thread!

I've gotten myself every version of Rollercoaster Tycoon sereis, the first one, second and third, and personally I like the first the most followed by the third, though if only Prima came out with a strategy guide for the third game, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

What's your favorite map in any of the RCT games ? Favorite Ride ? have you tried to make yourself with RCT's Peep Designer ? did it work ?

The kitten that used to be linked to here in this signature now has her forever home!! Thank you for taking the time to read this signature!

"This is the coolest place I've ever been, and I've only been alive for three days!" ~ Figment

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ryder

ryder

• Security Colleague
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 PM

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

I personally love RCT3 with Soaked and Wild addons. In the good old time when I played it I could spend the whole day on creating new coasters and designing my park. Have fun :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users