Jump to content
Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:03 PM
Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:01 PM
Balance of This Topic
Hi i have a Packard Bell Ixtreme M5722 thats running windows 7 64 bit home premium I was advised by packard bell to do a factory restore which failed half way through with error code 1392 file system currupt.
Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:34 PM
Step 1 Check for corrupt system files:
1. In Start Searchbox type “cmd” (without quotes)
2. Click on CMD
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “os” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer support for any help during the whole process.
Step 2 Get Rid of Unwanted Junk Files
1. Goto Control Panel and type “Disk Cleanup” in search box.
2. Click on Disk Cleanup .
3. Drive Selection Box will open up. Select the OS drive and Press OK.
4. Tick all the check boxes and Click OK.
In most cases error code 1392-26 should be resolved by following above steps.
Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:42 PM
verify your disc's are not dirty and free from finger prints and then clean them with a lint free cloth.
Mod Edit: Topic initiated in 2012 - Hamluis.
Edited by hamluis, 15 May 2018 - 09:21 AM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users