Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i Dont know how to start this is gona by my fisrt one

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ordinaru

Ordinaru

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 AM

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:11 AM

OK how to start i read about a post how to speed me pc to not having lag framing ffps all this stuff mostly for the game caled APB i got crashd every time i play like for 2 minutes maxium i just reinstaled the windows xp to a smaleer one ,the older i used to have was working nicly..what i want some help from u guys if can explain what i shuld give to let fix this errors >Iam working whit the version of MicroXP v0.95 - With Service Pack 3 & updates May 2011. is working allright but only apb is crashing i gona leve a log file i dont know if sure i post alrgiht here
i got grafic 9500 GS Intel Pentium Dual Cpu E220 and 2g rams.. and let what we can do one the other windows its was working pretty nicely:p

Mod Edit: Removed HJT log, it is not used by MRT personnel here since it is dated - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 03 July 2012 - 09:08 AM.
Removed malware log - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,883 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 AM

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

Sorry, but that version of XP is an illegal version and forum rules prohitit any actions by any member which promotes piracy, illegal installation/use of software, etc.

A link to the forum rules is in my signature, the pertinent rule is quoted:

"No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."

FWIW: The use of illegal versions of Windows...may often result in problems runnign various programs, as well as the potential for malware or unwanted access to user systems. Downloading/using files which come from anyone other than the developer...carries the potential of unnecessary, unknown risks, IMO.

If you have any questions/comments regarding my actions, please respond to me via PM. This topic is now closed.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 03 July 2012 - 09:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users