Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is That Lunatic Near You

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,240 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:05 PM

HI Heretic Monkey. Is that guy driving and hurting those people near you. I hope you're OK
give us a post, man

Edited by boopme, 04 March 2006 - 04:06 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:31 PM

What is going on boopme? Haven't heard anything.
Posted Image

#3 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:34 PM

Oh, that psycho at unc? Fortunately i wasn't in the area at the time, but i have MANY friends that go to UNC. One of my ex-girlfriends (who i still have a very close friendship with) was eating in the dining hall the lunatic drove by. Fortunately, no one she knows or i know was hurt...

Unfortunately, i've heard that there were at least 5 injured in the attack. The motive has yet to be determined (i think), but it was clearly pre-meditated. The guy RENTED the suv, and chose the busiest time to go on the rampage in the "pit"...

EDIT: In case people haven't heard, friday afternoon someone in a silver SUV drove onto the University of North Carolina campus and through a busy meeting place (known as the "pit"). The pit is a small area between the dining hall, library, and merchandise store where students and organizations gather for various reasons. The psycho drove through the area early afternoon, injuring at least 5 students. As far as i know, he has been caught, but the reason for driving in the area is unknown.

Edited by Heretic Monkey, 04 March 2006 - 04:37 PM.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 72,240 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:35 PM

Some guy drove his car into 9 students at I believe is HM's school. He wanted some kind of revenge for muslims.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:38 PM

Some guy drove his car into 9 students at I believe is HM's school. He wanted some kind of revenge for muslims.

Nah, i go to NCSU (north carolina state university). The attacks happened at UNC.

I did hear he was a muslim, but not a traditional one. All i've heard have been rumors though, so i'm still not clear on who or why.

#6 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:44 PM

I can not find anything on Google.
Would like to read the whole story.
Posted Image

#7 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:46 PM

...the word "psycho" is an understatement...try "sicko," or #$@...yes, someone please post linky to story

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 72,240 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:47 PM

Glad to hear you're OK, wasn't sure which school it was at first.

Here's a link to the story

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186807,00.html

#9 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:58 PM

Thanks boopme!
Posted Image

#10 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:59 PM

Don't cha just love this "revenge" thing? Here's a tip kid: it you want to "avenge" something, maybe you should take it out on people who actually did something to you???? I'll bet that none of the injured did anything to this kid! Not all Americans have something against Muslims. I'm anti-terrorist, not anti-Muslim.

Pssh...moron...he just ruined his life for nothing....

Glad you're not hurt, HM.

#11 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:04 PM

= rms4evr- I'm anti-terrorist, not anti-Muslim.

Ditto!
A senseless crime!
And it also ticks me off is that he is from Iran and just received an American college education.
Having graduated in Dec. Then he does not return to campus to reunite w/ students and professors.
He comes back to plow some down!
What did they do to him. I guess that is the way some think, as skewed as it is.
He must of been a terrorist in waiting, from the get go. :thumbsup:
Or at the very least a wanna be.

I hope he gets it good!

Edited by Scarlett, 04 March 2006 - 05:08 PM.

Posted Image

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 72,240 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:08 PM

you're welcome scarlett.
I feel saddened to say we are being beaten from within.

#13 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

I wonder if there is a way to take his diploma away from him....
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users