Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google keeps redirecting & running slowly

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 RobinMarlo

RobinMarlo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 PM

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

I couldn't figure out how to delete my post- but I've managed to solve my problem using bits & pieces from other threads.

Edited by RobinMarlo, 02 July 2012 - 09:08 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:22 AM

Glad to hear that you solved the issues you were originally experiencing.

If you should require assistance again, please follow the instructions in this thread here; http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html and then create a new topic in this forum.

To avoid any confusion, I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Best Regards,
ST.

Have I helped you? If you'd like to assist in the fight against malware, click here Posted Image

The instructions seen in this post have been specifically tailored to this user and the issues they are experiencing with their computer. If you think you have a similar problem, please first read this topic, and then begin your own, new thread. I do not offer private support via Private Message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users