Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 easy

easy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 AM

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:03 PM

Hi there everyone. I am very lucky in that my Guru told me about this site as I have SpyFalcon on my computer at the moment and I ran out of ideas as to how to get rid of the thing. unfortunately my Guru didn't offer to remove it for me, so I guess this is part of the journey into techie land. Here's hoping that the advice from Flaxen can do the job for me. As another member has noted, I also would like to have a few minutes in a sealed room with the person who created the SpyFalcon mess.

Thanks to everyone who posts advice and good cheer on this site, it shows that the spirit of community is alive and well in the ether.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Grinler, 04 March 2006 - 09:29 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:24 PM

Hi easy,
welcome to BC.

That SpyFalcon creator would find out fast how uneasy we can be,
should the opportunity ever arise.

Patience is required to fix your PC.
It will ultimately be a valuable step in the journey.
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

#3 easy

easy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 07:45 PM

thank you phawqq, it's nice to hear from others in the world. i fixed the spyfalcon problem. let's hope that it doesn't return.

see you in the ether.

easy

:thumbsup:

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2006 - 09:17 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! easy.