Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Profile Option in Arkham Asylum

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FIFAguru

FIFAguru

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

Hi ive got a GOTY edition of batman AA. When it starts up,everything is good...but it doesnt show the windows live profile option at all.Hopeless,i proceed by click to start and it warns me about "wont you create a profile?you cant save your game or access online content" I know how to create an offline account. but there is no option of profile creation at all....So pls help me in saving the progress of this critically acclaimed game....PLZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP!!!!!!!

I just want to modify the settings...I dont want to download any other copy of this game or even buy...I just want to save my hard earned progress....Any other ways to counter it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 astrosiphic

astrosiphic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

You should be able to have a profile on the offline account and save it there, that's how I played it. Try re-installing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users