Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
HijackThis is not providing accurate information for 64 bit systems.
In your case we need to see a DDS Log.
I would remove HijackThis using the Add/Remove Programs list.
Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.
Please just paste
the contents of the DDS.txt
log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.
Please download ComboFix
from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop. For information regarding this download, please visit this web page: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofixLink 1Link 2* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
IMPORTANT....1. Close any open browsers.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
3. Do not install any other programs until this if fixed.
How to : Disable Anti-virus and Firewall...http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html
Double click on ComboFix.exe
& follow the prompts.
- When finished, it will produce a report for you.
- Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt
Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall
Note: If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link --> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html
Note: If after running ComboFix you get this error message "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion.
" when attempting to run a program all you need to do is restart the computer to reset the registry.
Please post the logs and let me know what problem persists.