Please run the following:
Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
and save it to a flash drive.
Plug the flashdrive into the infected PC.
Restart your computer and tap F8 to bring up the Advanced Menu, then click Repair your computer
Follow the prompt to enter keyboard input method, and then the prompt to enter a password. If the machine does not have a password, simply click Enter.
In the next menu, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to highlight Command Prompt
and press Enter.
- In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
- The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
- Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
- In the command window type e:\frst64.exe and press Enter.
: Replace letter e
with the drive letter of your flash drive.
- The tool will start to run.
- When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Uncheck the Whitlelist boxes next to Registry, Services, Drivers, and known DLL's
- Place a check next to List Drivers MD5
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
Microsoft MVP - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015