================================== MBAM Scanner
Run a scan with MBAM:
Download the free version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
(aka MBAM): https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/
to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
- Post the log back here.
Be sure to restart the computer.
The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
================================== Eset Scanner
Run Eset online scanner;Note: You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan - Vista and win 7 right click on IE shortcut and run as admin
Go to the Eset
web page to run an online scanner from ESET.
- Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
- click on the ESET Online Scanner button
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
- Click Start
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked and the Scan Archives option is ticked.
- Click on Advanced Settings, ensure the options
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications, Scan for potentially unsafe applications, and Enable Anti-Stealth Technology are ticked.
- Click Scan
- Wait for the scan to finish
- Click on copy to clipboard or copy and paste the results here in this topic