Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sality Virus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jjadkins

jjadkins

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

I have server 2003 that I believe is infected with a varient of sality 32 virus. It is server 2003 standard r2 sp2 that we use as a Citrix server. I currently run Trend Micro Worry Free Business Security 7.0 sp1 abd it continually finds vcmgrd32.dll in the system 32 folder of our client computers and one server. I have ran several programs such as malwarebytes, tdds, norton power eraser, mrt, and installed mse to try and remove this infection. When our management software is launched, trend micro kills it and comes up with this vcmgrd32.dll and will not allow the software to run. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am out of tools to run on this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ElFasso

ElFasso

• Members
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 PM

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:03 AM

For the disinfection off Sality: http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279889

#3 jjadkins

jjadkins
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:07 AM

Thanks ElFasso I am downloading it now and will post results.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users