Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

unable to start firewall

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 edward396

edward396

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:09 AM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic458734.html/

One of them tried to help me and I'm stuck now

Imported registry keys-access denied errors !!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jntkwx

jntkwx

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,339 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 PM

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

edward396,

Broni replied to your other topic here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic458679.html/page__view__findpost__p__2746077

Please follow their instructions. :thumbup2:
Regards,
Jason

Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet

If I am helping you and have not returned in 48 hours, please feel free to send me a PM with a link to the topic.
My help is free... however, if you wish to show appreciation and support me personally fighting against malware, please consider a donation: btn_donate_SM.gif

#3 edward396

edward396
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:27 AM

Hey,All scans have come out clean.I'm stuck with firewall :o

#4 jntkwx

jntkwx

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,339 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 PM

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:28 AM

Please respond to Broni's post with that information. He will be able to help you with the firewall once he's certain your computer is clean.
Regards,
Jason

Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet

If I am helping you and have not returned in 48 hours, please feel free to send me a PM with a link to the topic.
My help is free... however, if you wish to show appreciation and support me personally fighting against malware, please consider a donation: btn_donate_SM.gif

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:29 AM

This is also being closed. As I state in your OTHER closed topic do not post about the same issue more than once.

I will repeat here what I said in the other closed topic

Please do not create multiple topics about the same issue. Doing so can result in conflicting advice and create confusion for you and those trying to help you.

You stated

My system is clean.I do not like to run scans again

It is advisable that you do run the scans Broni mentioned in the other topic. This will enable him to see if there is anything that could be causing your issue. Broni knows what to look for in the scan logs. Just because a scan says a system is clean does not mean it is clean. It is, of course, up to you whether or not to run them.

He requested certain scans-Security Check, MiniToolBox, Malwarebytes, and aswMBR-and there is no indication in ANY of your posts that you have run them. You did include a log in this topic in post #3 but you did not say WHAT program you used to generate the log. Your first post does include Farbar Service Scanner log, which has-as of now-not been requested.

Please keep all discussion of your issue in this topic http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic458679.html/ which has been left open.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 29 June 2012 - 10:44 AM.

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,738 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:17 AM

Merged 2 AII topica and Win 7 topic to reflect continuity, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic458679.html/page__p__2745860#entry2745860 .

Reclosed this topic.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users