Since you can't get into Windows, you could try to perform a factory recovery, once again, from the hidden partition from outside of Windows. This should work unless the hidden partition was somehow corrupted.
Here is the Aspire 5710/5710Z/5310 Series - User's Guide
(Per above manual) to restore the computer to factory default using the hidden partition on the hard drive, disk-to-disk recovery
has to be enabled in Bios setup:
- To activate the BIOS utility, press <F2> during the POST; while the notebook PC logo is being displayed.
- Select Main from the categories listed at the top of the screen. Find D2D Recovery at the bottom of the screen and use the <F5> and <F6> keys to set this value to Enabled.
- Save changes and exit BIOS. The system will reboot.
- As the system is restarting and while the Acer logo is showing, press <Alt> + <F10> at the same time to enter the recovery process.
- Refer to the onscreen instructions to perform system recovery