Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

KeePass

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 amason51

amason51

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 AM

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

Have downloaded KeePass on to my netbook and PC, it has generated two seperate passwords for hotmail, yahoo etc so one computer I can log onto my emails etc but on the other computer I cant because the password is different....would I have to make up my own passwords or can I sync the two comps?

Thanks

Edited by amason51, 28 June 2012 - 04:22 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 AM

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

Hi -
As I am not 100% sure of all the actual techinical details Re: KeePass, I will leave these links for you to follow up with -
Also not knowing your currently installed version, KeePass 2.19 is the current version
First steps Guide For "getting to know" the product
Forum Link Sign in for your specific questions
FAQ Area May answer some of your basic questions

I hope these will help you - :busy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users