Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Memory could not be written

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bar-Adad

Bar-Adad

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 PM

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hello to you all at BleepingComputer.com.
This is my first entry into any computer forums ever. The help I seek is similar to arizonaredhead's post of yesterday. I get the following message: ["The instruction at "0x007a0283" referenced memory at "0x887a7be2". The memory could not be 'written".] within the ["FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe - Application Error"] window. I get this message in Firefox not in the IE.
I followed the solution given by hamlius just prior to becoming a member with you. The link to my Snapshot of Speccy is: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/ZYiLUF5zuVdrL7GTmSXHRlc
What this tells me? How the Snapshot will help me to correct the fault? or What should I do next?
Thanks in advance for assistance.

EDIT: SPLIT TO OWN TOPIC~~BOOPME

Edited by boopme, 28 June 2012 - 02:39 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jimbob85

Jimbob85

• Members
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

Please Download Malwarebytes AKA MBAM

Update Malwarebytes via the update tab.
Run a full scan
Please post the results

The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users