Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Streaming videos and sound out of sync

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hapibeli

hapibeli

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hello all. I've been having my streaming videos and sound out of sync for about 2 months now. I'm not sure whether it is my Shaw Cable connection or my 5 year old ( home built) computer. I'm posting the scan results from FSS, MiniToolbox, HiJack This, and Security Check. If someone can help diagnose any problems, I would be thankful? Dirk :hysterical: :busy: :dance: These emoticons are cool!! :lmao: :hysterical:

*Moderator Edit: Removed Security Check, HJT, FSS, FarBar Service Scanner, and Mini Toolbox logs. There are other things to try first. If these logs are needed you will be asked to run the scans and directed to the appropriate forum for the logs. HJT logs are used only for malware analysis in the Malware Removal Logs forum and then only rarely ~ Queen-Evie*

Edited by Queen-Evie, 27 June 2012 - 11:38 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

The likely culprit is Flash. Right click on a Youtube video and go into Flash settings. Increase your local storage and enable hardware acceleration. That seemed to work for me. A recent update seems to have caused this problem for some users with older computers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users