Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Boot UP, small issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 adit17

adit17

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:46 AM

SPECS-
i7-2600
Radeon 6770
8 gb ram
1.5tb HD

INFO-
So my computer boots up a little wierdly, the welcome screen comes fine and all but after it passes throught than a black screen with the cursor comes up, then the taskbar, then the background, then the icons load up. Aero is a strange black and then goes the blue theme.
So basically it goes sequentially
Welcome-Taskbar-Background- Icons
Other then that my computer performs superbly, and all programs run fast.
My theory is that avast 7 might be doing it because of its auto updates.
I know in other computers the taskbar, icons, aero theme, and background load up simulteanously so im trying to fix this issue, any help?

EDIT: also btw i went through a virus scan with gringo about a redirect virus, and my system was thoroughly cleaned, so i dont think a virus is the issue.
Plus my computer runs very fast after the sequential bottup is done, i just want the bootup to come all at once like normal computers.

Edited by adit17, 26 June 2012 - 07:49 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,589 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

I really don't understand what you need help with. If you weren't watching your computer boot there would be no problem, is that correct? You're saying the system works fine, you just don't like what it looks like when it boots? If that's the case I wouldn't worry about it.

Edited by Allan, 26 June 2012 - 07:50 AM.

#3 adit17

adit17
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:34 AM

Yea i know, but other systems dont boot up like that, so i just wanted to see if there was a fix for it.

#4 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,589 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

There's nothing to fix. Your system seems to be performing well - don't mess with it.

#5 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

I agree it needs no fixing ,turn it on go to the can,and enjoy when you get back ,lol

but if you want to know for sure temporally disable avast autoupdates and see what happens

Edited by caperjac, 26 June 2012 - 07:50 PM.

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users