Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Everything is freezing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LP6

LP6

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 PM

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:51 PM

I have vista 64bit, i have been having a problem for couple of days now. Freezes, could start with shockwave and i get a window that says is not responding and google chrome freezes, msn freezes too, and at the end everything is frozen. I have check for viruses and malware etc and i havent found anything as yet.
I dont know what other programs i can try, i have also uninstall couple of programs i dont really use just to c if that works. Any help would b appreciated, thanks :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:27 AM

1) How did you check for malware?

2) What is new or different since the last time everything worked properly (ie, new hw, new sw, error, etc)?

3) Does the same thing happen in safe mode?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users