Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Canon Ip3000 [australia]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 AM

Posted 03 March 2006 - 03:41 AM

my canon ip3000 has failed after 7 months. printer spool won't run can' uninstall or install the printer. It is installed it's in my menues. it doesn't shw in the printer/fax folder. i printed out a page that helps remove it (using another printer) but it hasn't helped me. i was told it could be the pritner driver that crashed. i have a latest driver but can't install it because the spool won't run.
any ideas.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2006 - 03:43 AM

by the way, i want to completely remove the printer and re-install it then install the new driver.

#3 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:59 PM

I found the problem: The Printer driver crashed out and now the print spooler service won't run now. Which is why i can't uninstall the printer and reinstall it then i can install the latest driver for the canon iP3000. I just need help removing the printer from my computer, if nobody here knows then i'm out of ideas i've tried google and can't find any solutions that work. The print spooler service is stopping me from doing anyhing more.

#4 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:49 PM

I just used the Windows XP Repair feature to solve this issue and it worked i was able to un-install and re-install and install the new driver. Dissapointed that no one new anything but doesn't matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users