Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with IPv6

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GamerGal

GamerGal

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

IPv6 shows No Network Access. Never had this before. WOn't let me log on to my Diablo 2 Battlenet(Yes 2, not 3, yet)

No idea why or how it happened. This is a desktop and hooked up by a wire.

And now saying No Internet Access!

Edited by GamerGal, 20 June 2012 - 07:14 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

Worth a look, http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/zh/w7itpronetworking/thread/a295bb2f-1ffa-40fc-aa4f-f12a7704a608 .

Louis

#3 GamerGal

GamerGal
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

I am so lost. I have no idea what all that mumbo jumbo means. Update drivers? It says mine are up to date. That was about all I understood from that link.

I can't find my Windows 7 Disk... F***!!! I just spent like 20min tearing my room apart. But it did say it was updated and no other updates could be found. My IPv4 works, just not my IPv6. If it didn't stop me fromg logging on to Battlenet I wouldn't care but it does.

What if I uninstalled all the drivers for it and then reinstalled them? I have the drivers from the website would that work?

Edited by GamerGal, 20 June 2012 - 09:08 PM.

#4 GamerGal

GamerGal
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:39 PM

Ok now ZoneAlarm is saying Packet Sent from 101.....(UDP Port random numbers) to 192... (TCP Port more numbers) was blocked.

Never saw this before. I did just get Project X from online but through TPB. Maybe Zone alarm is blocking my IPv6?

Also some times it says UDP to UDP instead of TCP.
What if while I was at work a roomie got on my PC? Could they have done some thing to mess this all up? Like IDK shut down during an AVG virus scan?(I have them set to do every wednesday)

Edited by GamerGal, 21 June 2012 - 12:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users