Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Newbie!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 greeneyes12

greeneyes12

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 PM

Posted 10 November 2004 - 07:32 AM

[B][FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]
Hi Everyone!
Sorry its taken me so long to post.. joined a few days ago and this is the first chance I've had to say hello and introduce myself.. My name is Annie, I'm married 30 years, mother of two, grandmother of 7(!!!) and live in New England. I enjoy my family, reading, mystery movies, the ocean. Pandy tuned me in about this place and I look forward to meeting all of you and reading all the wonderful tech news and tips. Thanksk for letting me a part of the group and have a GREAT day!! :thumbsup:
"It all comes back to us"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:11 AM

Hi greeneyes12 and :flowers: to B.C.

Stick around. I promise you will have a lot of fun. :thumbsup: This site is full of friendly and knowledgeable members. Who love to help. Besides if you are a friend of Pandys You are a friend of ours. :trumpet: Check out the Forum games! Which is where we all hang, to relax and have fun.
Posted Image

#3 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin' Panda

• Members
  • 9,562 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:14 AM

Oh Annie!~ I am so glad to see you here :trumpet: :thumbsup: to BC. I hope you find this little haven on the web useful if you ever have any problems with your puter. I sure do. Everyone here is so nice and friendly. I have made a lot of friends here.

Oh I see you are having trouble with the codes there...

{B]{FONT=Courier]{SIZE=1]{COLOR=blue]...this is all correct and they are called tags but I had to make the first brackett incorrect so it wouldn't execute the code. It all goes before what your text you want.. emphasized. After you type in what you would like you must close the tags.. which looks like this.
{/B]{/FONT]{/SIZE]{/COLOR]... I wanted to show you what the tags look like but the first brackett in each opening and closing tag is incorrect so it will not actually change the text and you get an idea what it looks like. If you have any trouble still IM me and I will explain further.

I am so glad you are here Annie :flowers:

Edited by Pandy, 10 November 2004 - 08:49 AM.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#4 greeneyes12

greeneyes12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2004 - 09:27 AM

I'm lost ..lol..but thats nothing new... I'll just stick with this.. its fine.. and thanks scarlett and pandy for the welcomes
"It all comes back to us"

#5 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 PM

Posted 10 November 2004 - 09:43 AM

I shall introduce myself! You will get to know me if your here often enough. LOL

I want to welcome you here! You really can learn a whole lot here!

Hope to see you around!

#6 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,718 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:47 AM

Hello :thumbsup:

Thanks for joining our little community here :flowers:

What we do to spyware - :trumpet: (had to try the new smilie)

#7 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:59 AM

:P To spyware and all other critters. Before u have to do this :) or this :inlove: I know, I know :thumbsup: but could not help myself. Lol :trumpet: Love the new additions, Grinler. :cool:

~Don't mention it. :flowers: Just so glad to have you on board greeneyes12~

Edited by scarlett, 10 November 2004 - 11:04 AM.

Posted Image

#8 confuzd

confuzd

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2004 - 11:12 AM

:thumbsup: happpy learning

#9 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 PM

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:13 PM

:trumpet: :)

All of us have :flowers: on the computer at times. With the help of this site, and the members' :P , you will be able to get rid of B). Instead of doing :cool: :) or :thumbsup: to your computer, you will be able to :inlove: when using it.
We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users