Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ipod won't trigger file view on laptop

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ChicagoMel

ChicagoMel

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

I was given an Ipod classic 4th gen, the model with the color screen, by someone who'd gotten new ones and no longer wanted it. It works fine now that I got the correct charger (my Ipad's charger connects fine, but apparently it's too new to actually do anything with it). It syncs fine. But one thing doesn't happen as it does with my Ipad: The file view window never comes up. Are Ipods supposed to have a window like that? Or is that only Touches and Ipads? If the original owner wants the photos on it, I need a way to get them off and onto a memory stick.

Thanks

Was using Firefox...until Chrome took over.

One God, One Truth, One Savior-Jesus

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users