Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Almost all programs do not respond! (more problems)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Maxll

Maxll

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

Today I booted up my Samsung laptop wanting to begin gaming. Instead of being met with the game client menu I was met with a not responding client. This happens to almost all of the programs on my computer. It affects google chrome, control panel, and even sound mixer. I noticed that my computer also will not shut down without assistance. It gets stuck at the circle saying shutting down. I don't know if this is relevant, but I recently installed software for a gaming headset.

Please help!

SAMSUNG Series 7 700Z5A-S03 Notebook Intel Core i7 2675QM(2.20GHz) 15.6" Non-Gloss, 16:9, 300 nits 8GB Memory DDR3 750GB w/ EC 8GB HDD 7200rpm Slot-Load DVD AMD Radeon HD 6750M

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:53 AM

Sound like the new install headset is having problems shutting down. Uninstall the program and remove the headset, give it a try. If that doesn't work use a restore point before this happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users