Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lexulous not loading

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dibbee

dibbee

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 AM

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

I have a laptap-Acer Aspire with 4 gb. ram and 320gb hard drive. I use Mozilla Firefox which is updated to the latest. I updated silverlight, flash, shockwave, java all my plugins. One day last week, my Lexulous game in Facebook refused to load. I see players names and a couple ads but no board at all. I have to go to Chrome to play it. Also I tried to play it on my husband's Lenovo laptap computer on my facebook page. For some reason, in his Firefox, it loaded fine. He also uses ad blocker and so do I. I am stumped. I have to go back and forth between browsers which is quite annoying. Do you know any reason why this would happen? I can't get the lexulous forum to verify my email address and I can't get a response after sending them a help email. I will wait to see if you guys can help me. Thanks for your assistance.

Edited by dibbee, 16 June 2012 - 08:47 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users