Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook template query

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Julia-the-PCGP

Julia-the-PCGP

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 AM

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

Hi,

I have friend who uses Outlook 2003 for his email.

He uses as default the stationery which puts what appears to be a spiral notepad as the background into which he types his message. I can't seem to find it on the PC I have which runs 2003 so I guess it's not been installed, so I can't check it out myself specifically.

However, the text appears too far to the left making it hard to read - what's the easiest way to push the text insertion point permanently to the right to resolve this problem so that each email he starts formats correctly without any action on his part ?

I look forward to your expert replies on this quite simple, but frustrating, query of my friend.

Regards,
Julia

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users