Try doing an online scan to see if it finds anything else that the other scans may have missed.
Please perform a scan with Eset Online Anti-virus Scanner
- If using Mozilla Firefox, you will be prompted to download and use the ESET Smart Installer. Just double-click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to install.
- Vista/Windows 7 users need to run Internet Explorer/Firefox as Administrator.
To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run As Administrator from the context menu.
- Read the End User License Agreement and check the box:
- Check .
- Click the button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser and allow the download/installation of any require files.
- Under scan settings, check and make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked.
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- Click the Start button.
- ESET will install itself, download virus signature database updates, and begin scanning your computer.
- The scan can take some time to complete...close all programs and do NOT use the computer while the scan is running.
- When the scan completes, push
- Push , and save the file to your desktop as ESETScan.txt.
- Push the button, then Finish.
- Copy and paste the contents of ESETScan.txt in your next reply. If no threats are found, there is no option to create a log.
: If you recognize any of the detections as legitimate programs, it's possible they are "false positives
" and you can ignore them or get a second opinion if you're not sure. Eset's detection rate is high and can include legitimate files which it considers suspicious
, a risk tool
, a potential unwanted program
or a possible threat